We can help with all forms of artwork, from creative ideas to finished artwork, including business forms, security printing, pharmaceutical packaging and events ticketing. We are always happy to discuss artwork requirements, ideas and challenges.
Our artwork services include:
- Discussing your objectives
- Working with you on the brief
- Art direction / design services
- Artwork adaptation / resizing
- Brand development, from a print perspective
- Logo creation * Advice on fonts / colours
- Image retouching
We can accept artwork via email, FTP, CD/DVD. Please supply Press Ready PDF files, with 3mm bleed, embedded fonts and trim marks. If there are likely to be corrections please supply the open files as well.
Digital Artwork Guidelines
The file types that we can use are as follows:
Professional Designer, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker, Freehand.
We can also accept files in the following formats:
* EPS – please supply any embedded logos or fonts for our reference
* TIFF – for line work a resolution of 200dpi is required. For pictures a minimum resolution of 300dpi is acceptable.
* BMP – for line work a resolution of 1200dpi is required. For pictures a minimum resolution of 300dpi is acceptable.
* JPEG – a minimum of 300dpi, which must be saved as a high quality image
* PDF – must be high resolution, please supply with any embedded logos or fonts
* We ask that all artwork is provided with bleed and crop marks added:
* If your artwork includes an image & background colour that ‘bleeds’ (runs off the edge of the page) please extend the image or background to 3mm outside the page area, this is to ensure that when trimmed the edge has a ‘clean’ finish
* Please add ‘Crop Marks’ to indicate where a page will be cut (or trimmed) after printing.
Full range of print & stationery services
For more information, email us or call +44 (0) 1440 708 063.